Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Treating genital warts with homeopathy medicines, all tests negative. Can it be treated with Ayurvedic medicines?

I am 29 years old.Before 3 years back i interacted with my girl friend, Before 2 years back i observed genital warts (after that i never and ever interacted with anyone).I went to dermatologist .He asked to go for HIV , HbsAg ,VRDL blood test. Reports Hiv (negative),HbsAg(negative),VRDL (non-reactive) ...Dermatologist started the treatment ie freezing warts.But occurrence exists. Then i started Hemeopathy medications for more than 1 year 10 months..I got cured almost 80%..But still some warts are remain in the gential area. Here i want to cure remaining 20% gential warts can i get using Ayurvedic medications. Again I went for blood test again .My god s grace got same results ..(all are negative only) .Now can you please suggest Ayurvedic medicines which can cure remaining 20% gential warts. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
YOU Know very when 80% wart had gone by homeopathic treatment.why not you can have patience.remaining 20 % would also treated by can take some intercurrent medicine even booster dose which enhanced the medicine response with help of good homeopath.
o.k bye
dr neeraj gupta
Answered: Wed, 31 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor