Treating bacterial vaginosis with antibiotics, thrush, irritation. Diagnosed cervical spondylosis. Possible reason?

I suffered BV a while back . In diagnosing and treating it I may have been on four courses of antibiotics over the space of a month. Now I have thrush ( 3 months ) that won t go away, even though I ve used pessaries, pills (flucoinazole) , home remedies etc. I m producing a small discharge with brown flecks in it, and my vagina is a little irritated when it gets hot or after I take a shower. I have also recently been diagnosed with cervical spondylosis . The right side of my body ( neck, shoulder , upper arm, mid back and pelvic area) suffers occassional muscle spasms, inflammation and dull pain. Can this be contributing to my unending thrush?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013