Treating an irritated eye thinking scratched cornea. Light makes more sensitive, blurred vision. How to cure?

I have been treating an irritated eye for over 2 weeks. The doctor thought it was a scratched cornea. However, I had another Dr look at it and they saw nothing. It feels like I have something in my upper eye but nothing is there. Light makes it more sensitive. I don't wear contacts but I do wear glasses. I have slightly blurred vision in that eye now too.
I've been using tear drops 10-20 times a day for very temporary relief.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013