Treated with steroid and antibiotic shot for rashes. Feels like needle in armpit and leg. Why this problems have started?

I was treated for a severe rash with steroid shot and antibiotic shot. Am doing better but still have some rash and feels like something poking me with needle in the armpit area creases of legs where they join the trunk. was also prescibed nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide usp for the leg which where problem may have started. was wondering has it turned into something else or not
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012