Treated with osteoporosis. Was prescribed fosavance. Has swollen feet, red rashes with itching. Blood tests- normal. What is it?

My mother is 59 years old. Height 5'1", weight 50 kgs. She has been diagnosed with osteoporosis and has been prescribed
Fosavance 70mg/5600 IU. She is taking it for 3 weeks now and takes it every sunday as prescribed. For the last 3 months she is sufferering from swollen feet which reduces with rest. Several blood tests were done for kidney, liver,thyroid. All were normal. Now after taking Fosavance for 3 weeks she is saying that her knees have improved but for the past few days she is experiencing an itching all over her body along with red rashes. Her feet continues to be swollen and she is saying that while standing up from sitting position she has a sensation of mass in her left chest beneath the breast. She also experiences burning sensation in feet. She has no other problems. Urine is clear and bowl movement is regular.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013