Treated with deriphyline for chest and throat infections. Recurring the infection. Can I take same medication?

I have been using switch 200 for treatment of chest and throat infections in India for six days with one tablet morning and evening plus deriphyline 300 SR the same doze and cured my chest infection. Now I am in usa and have developed the same infection due to change of climate and allergies. Can I take the same medicines now again and how to get them here in absence of prescriptions ,when I have to be here for one month more.kindly guide....thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012