Treated with chemotherapy for non Hodgkins lymphoma. Severe cramping in the leg, shoulder and headache. Concerned about enlarged spleen

My wife had Non Hodgkins lymphoma 2 years ago and was treated with chemotherapy. She is now getting symptoms of severe cramping in the left lower leg , pains in the shoulder and is regularly woken up in the morning with headaches, and cramp. She has had a headache for 2 months now. We are concerned that the spleen has again enlarged (22cm last time) and that the lymphoma has come back again and/or spread. Our Dr just seems to sit and look, and suggested panadol, we are getting nowhere. Waht questions should we be asking our Dr. We are even going to try a new Dr .
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013