Treated with antibiotics, steroids. Still having phlegm, dry mouth, cracky voice. Suggestions?

Hello, I have had a hacking cough since Christmas, this has been treated with anti biotics and then steroids, I have sabutamol pump for use when/if I choke with the plegm, this has greatly receded now with the use of an old-fashioned remedy called amonia + ipec. I still have a problem with plegm in my throat, a dry mouth and a craoky voice, no sore throat . Is there anything you can recommend to clear the plegm from my throat. I have had two chest xrays.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013