Treated prolactinoma by taking cabergoline. Pain in both breast. Side effect of medicine?

Hello, for the past 9 months I have been taking 0.25mg cabergoline weekly to treat a prolactinoma . All my symptoms seem to have resolved now and I am no longer experiencing any of the initial side effects from the drug. However, in the last two months I ve been experiencing pain in both breasts at night when I roll onto my side. Could this be caused by the medication and is there anything I can do to stop this? Should I be worried? Thanks Nicki
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013