Treated multiple sclerosis with medication. Numbness, tingling on tongue, lips, chin. Symptoms of multiple sclerosis?

Hello, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2002 and was on Avonex to treat it for many years. About 2 years ago I came off of the Avonex and haven t started anything since. Two weeks ago I started to feel some numbness and tingling on the tip of my tongue and just the other day it spread to my lower lip and now my chin . Do you think this is all related to my MS? Thank you for your help! Michele
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012