The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be due to:
1. Inadequate hydration status & electrolyte imbalance
in the body- the feeling of tiredness/fatigue can be attributed to it.
2. Irritable bowel syndrome
3. Any chronic infection in the Gastrointestinal tract.
4. Allergy to certain food products (as you have already mentioned in your post)
5. Hormonal factors like Hyperthyroidism
6. Stress, inadequate sleep, etc.
Though symptomatic relief can be obtained by intake of Loperamide
, its continuous use is not advisable due to unwanted side effects.
So, kindly consult a Gastroenterologist
& get a proper clinical examination done.
Investigations like stool microscopy & culture, Ultrasound
scan of abdomen & colonoscopy
will be helpful.
Till then, maintain adequate hydration & take soft, non-spicy diet.
There is no need to worry...you will be fine.
Wishing you a good health & a speedy recovery
Thanks & take care