Treated gastritis and hiatal hernia with omeprazole. Suffering with fatigue, chronic diarrheas and sick feeling post meal. On loperamide. Remedy?

Hello, I have had gastritis and hiatal hernia for over 10 years, and have treated it with omeprazole, but have fatigue in last four years, occasional diarrheas that started two years ago, and seemed to be triggered by citric juices and sour cream, and within last month it turned into a chronic weekly diarrheas. I kept track of foods I eat, and anything containing citric acid and fat triggers it, but last two days, I feel sick half an hour after a meal, and have taken loperamide , but now I feel sick after eating a meal, and I don't know if I am just dehydrated, or if it is more serious?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013