Treated for yeast infection. Experiencing swelling and redness around clitoris. What's going on?

I ve been experiencing swelling and redness on my clitoris and am uncertain as to what may be causing it. I recently had a yeast infection and received treatment for it approximately 2 weeks ago. All other symptoms associated with the yeast infection have resolved; however, I am now experiencing redness and swelling of the clitoris. I have gone to my OBGYN and expressed concern regarding the matter since at times I experience a sharp pain in my clitoris as well (this sharp pain first began in 2011 and has since come and gone); however, I feel he has not been thorough enough with his assessment. I do have a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis and am curious as to whether nerve damage as a result of the disease is possible. What else may be causing the symptoms I am experiencing? Any insight you could provide me with regarding the matter would be greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013