Treated for tonsil infection and cured. Why is mouth red and sore? Cancer?

Hi I am aged 29, I dont drink and smoke , I maintained a healthy body till now,In Last month, I got Treatment for Tonsill Infection and got cured, I had stomach infection, which is also cured, and Now I have got small loose fleshy growth under my tongue as well as on the floor of my mouth, It is reddish in colour, My problem is its not paining, I am afraid it to be an Mouth Cancer , or It may be caused by any Viral Infection and Vitamin Deficiency, PLease kindly advise me on this part, Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012