Treated for strep throat. Having terrible pain in jaw, radiating to ear. Difficulty in eatin, speaking. Suggestions?

I tested positive for strep throat 12 days ago and did a round of antibiotics and my throat no longer hurts but I have a terrible pain in my jaw and it feels like it is spreading into my ear. It started hurting when I was sick and gets worse each day. The pain is constant and makes eating and talking very difficult. I don t know if this pain could be related to the strep infection or if I would be wasting my time going back to the doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013