Treated for stage 3 breast cancer. Pet scan results positive, lymph node and breast swollen. Is it the sign of a cancer?

I curruntly are being treated for stage 3 breast cancer ..her 2..Im on the last of the herceptin of which I will finish in november..It was time to do a pet scan and it came out I had a mamogram that showed something wrong so they did an lymph nodes are swollen and my breat on the right is swollen..I have a Breast mri scheduled for wednesday and they they will be doing a the cancer back...I cant stand the waiting its driving me insane..what does a positive pet scan mean...does it mean def cancer?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012