Treated for sinus infection. Have fever and swollen bumps behind ears. Safe remedy?

I am being treated by an ent for a sinus infection . Bacterium is the anti for 21 days and a steroid for 7 days. I woke up this am in tears screaming pain under rib cage and above right hip. Once pain is away area is tender. I have a fever and swollen bumps size of a marble behind my ears. I also have one under my throat. I have had swollen glands but not small like this round and painful. Do I need to go to dr or judt continue medication
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013