Treated for sepsis. Started sweating and have low fever at night. Any advice?

My daughter was in hospital for 7 days for sepsis due to unknown causes. After having monocef injection and mikacin injection, she was discharged with no fever, but after her fever subsided she is continuously having low body temp (95 to 96 deg f) while sleeping and sweating profusely from the head, forehead only at night. Her blood and urine culture reports showed no growth after 48 hours. We are very worried and and kindly advise the reasons for her sweating ang low temp at night. When awake she is having body temp betweeen 97.6 to 98.8 def f
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012