Treated for pleurisy and shingles, not cured. On lyrica, ibuprofen and tylex. Should I go intercostal neuralgia treatment?

Hi I am looking for the best recommended treatment for intercostal neuralgia . I have been treated for pleurisy and shingles (with no rash) and both treatments have not helped....I am wondering if it takes a long time to is six weeks now.....and I feel that intercostal neuralgia is the most accurate diagnosis....I have been on Lyrica and Tylex (paracetamol and codiene) and also ibuprofen.....I am just wondering if I should be more patient........I am also broke from all the medical bills and cannot afford to go back to the doctor again. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012