Treated for piles. What treatment should be done for hard bowel movement?

I am a 45 year old male, physically actvie do swiming daily for 1/2 hour and run during weekend for over 6 miles. Recently I have experienced hard bowl movements and constipate, though i take lots of fluids to overcome this, It did not help stabilize. I even did yoga procedure to cleans by system,using the 8 glass of luke warm water over 5 physical activities. it worked and cleared by bowels I still get hard bowels even after this procedure. I had piles recently due to hard bowels. I have got the piles treated but the hard bowel is still on going. Let me know what could be issue.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012