Treated for pain from Fibromyalgia, but not depression, anxiety, sleep disturbances. How to cure this condition ?

I have fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed about 13 years ago. My family Dr. treated me until about a year ago and I was sent to a pain clinic, where only my pain was addressed and not my depression, anxiety, sleep disturbances and so on. I know it must seem like a lot of symptoms to be just one condition, but I have found that if even one of these things gets out of sync then my whole life falls apart. I am a nurse and I work night shift and have for most of my career and I know that doesn't mesh well with my condition but so is life. I really wish I could find a Dr. who would believe me and treat my whole condition. Is there any such creature out there, because right now I feel like I am all alone and that no-one cares that I am having such a tough time.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013