Treated for multi lobar pneumonia with pleural effusion. Follow up xray shows patchy opacities left mid to lower lobe. Worried ?

I was treated 5 months ago for a multi lobar pneumonia with a pleural effusion . I was hospitalized and treated with IV antibiotics. Symptoms started with sharp pleuretic pain. Follow up chest x ray five months later demonstrate patchy opacities left mid to lower lobe. My mother had Pulmonary Sarcoidosis . I am scheduled for a CT scan this week. Could this be scaring from the Pneumonia. I am trying not to panic.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013