Treated for leukemia, foreign object in the right ventricle.have lump in the elbow, lower back and abdominal pain. No hope by doctors. Suggestions?

I had pain on the elbow side of my left arm over a year ago Dr thought it was bursitis ,two weeks layer my left hip hurt so bad went to ER,I was lucid 3-4 weeks later and was told I had many blood clots lungs,legs,and abdomen.I also had a large Peritoneal ?bleed that filled my abdomen with blood,an IVC filter was placed.I was then told I had leukemia and was treated.I Recieved plasma ,platelets and blood thinners.Dr said I came close to not making it.I finished two rounds of arsenic trioxide,and one round of donarubicin post hospitalization.I was placed on maintenance chemo but can t obtain meds due to cost one med copayment was $6000 a month Im on disability .I later suffered several TIAs ,more clots and a foreign object was found in my right ventricle.It was found 5 months ago and has not been treated cardiologist believes it to be either a piece of filter,a calcified clot or a tumor.I have been suffering with severe chest pain shortness of breath, other then mass all ok.I am very quiet and agreeable,yet I find Drs just shrug their shoulders and say let s see if it gets better,it doesn t.In the last few weeks my hip pain has returned I also have the pain in LT elbow with a small lump,and a small lump and what looks like bruise on RT inside of elbow.I have a lot of pain in lower back and abdomen,low energy,tired quite a lot,and not a big appetite.IHave a list of other diagnosis,IC,mastocitosis,IBS and have a Medtronic nuerostimulator implanted for IC.I have a power port that hasn t been accessed for a couple of months as I don t get a response from my Oncologist .I avoid ERs as they tend to not be very good at helping someone who is chronically ill,great at broken limbs and trauma,they generally are dismissive of my symptoms.All I can do is relay in laymans terms how I feel.what would you recommend
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012