Treated for graves disease, on synthroid, topamax. Severe migraines, swollen gland under ear, hair loss. What to do ?

I am 37year old women 5 10 144 lbs. was diagnosed with graves disease 10 years ago. I have been treated and it was going well until recently. I take 175 mcgs of synthroid daily. I started taking 50 mg of topamax for 1 1/2 yrs due to severe migrains. It worked wonders but my hair started falling out daily,skin was gettting excema around ear area bad. I also contantly have a swollen gland under my ear that will not go away. My ear blew up huge last week and had to have it drained by a surgeon, they gave me cream and antiobiotics. I have been off topamax now for week and a half (due to the hair loss) My doctor started me on Elivil?? My question is why do I have a swollen lymph gland still and my hair is till falling out- also my joints are painful.My doctor says my thyroid levels are good. I am taking Iron and Biotin everyday also using good conditoner and shampoo. I am very frustrated and not sure what to do I dont want to be bald and feel horrible everyday.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013