Treated for endometriosis. Having irregular periods. Can I use fertomid?

Hi, I ve been treated for endometriosis and had a laparozcopy and historoscopy about a year ago. My cycle has been regular but lately not so accurate! 20 Aug menst 1 Sept menst 29 Sept Menst. 25 Oct menst - 23 Nov menst..... 08 Desember menstr....... 23 Desember menstr 15 Januarie menstr. 11 February menstr .... 12 Maart menst...... This is my cycle for the last couple of months! Would it be. Wise to use fertomed??? And if so, on which day should I use it????
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013