Treated for chlamydia. Painful urination, itching, smelly. What is wrong?

So I got treated for chlamydia on Friday. I took the one dose drink that tasted bad. It is now Tuesday and my pain during urination and itching has gone away but I m starting to notice a discharge . It doesn t just happen though, when I squeeze my penis from the base to the front a little bit of clear liquid comes out. It smells a bit funky. I m worried about if my treatment didn t work. Time is a huge issue for me because I leave for Marine Corps boot camp in a few weeks and I don t think I have time to get tested again and try another treatment. The nurse at the health clinic agreed not to put anything on my records so I wouldn t get discharged. Any advise on what the discharge is or if its maybe just pre-ejaculation?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013