Treated for cervix cancer, recurred and advised chemo. Can chemo with Nanoxel, carbomax and Biomab decrease the disease ?

Hi, my mother is suffering from cervix cancer since Sep2006. Her age is 50yrs. That time cancer was in stage B. by that time she was treated by surgery (removed uterus and ovaries) and radio therapy. After that doctor said condition was good. But now in Nov 2012 doctor told that again she got the cancer in same area, means now it is in fluid adjacent to bladder , and size of tumor is 56*54*36. This time doctor suggested Chemotherapy used drug cisplatin injection BP 500mg in 50mL, 2 cycles over with 15 days gap. Then doctor wrote a test PET-city for Abdomen, as per the report the size of the tumor decreased only 5%. Now again doctor started chemotherapy treatment with drugs “Nanoxel 360mg and carbomax 450mg“. I have some doubts Please clarify.. Along with chemotherapy treatment with drugs “Nanoxel 360mg and carbomax 450mg“, if they give drug Biomab also, can we expect to decrease the disease? Is Biomab works for Cervix Cancer? Or is there any other treatment/medicine available for my mom’s problem please please let us know we are very worried for our mom.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013