Treated for breast cancer. Having constant stitch type pain, black stool, feeling nausea. Any ideas?

I am a 40yr old female who had breast cancer in 2009. All treatments are now complete. For 10 wks I have had a constant stitch type pain in my left side under my rib cage. Some of my symptoms include black stools (only lasted 4 days) blood and mucus in my stools (lasted a wk) stools now normal. I have nausea n feel full quickly. I have pain around the middle of my back. Pain in my side is worse after eating and when lying down. Have been to doctor, tested so far for ulcer and helicobacter which are negative. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012