Treated for anaphylactic shock, felling tired and lightheaded

Hello, I went into anaphylactic shock a few days ago. I had a handful of nuts , next thing you know my lips were swollen and burning, got a heart burn my face swelled up and turned really dark red, i threw up several times, starting wheezing and gasping for air, heart rate went up, throat almost swelled shut and felt extremely dizzy and lightheaded. I was taken to the hospital, they gave me an epipen, steroids and a large amount of benadryl as well as had an i.v. and breathing machine hooked up to me. Thirty minutes after I seemed to have calmed down from my episode, my whole body broke out in hives , started burning, my face turned grey and i had quite a bit of trouble breathing again. So they had to give me another epipen, benadryl, breathing machine and steroids again. Throughout my stay I received three more doses of benadryl, and another dose of steroids. I have been out of the hospital for two days now and I feel really lightheaded and tired. Is this normal because of my episode or could be a side affect of all the drugs that I was given?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012