Treated for UTI. Having breast heaviness, bloating, hungerpangs, reflux, nausea. UTI or pregnancy?

Hi i ve been treated for a UTI which was diagnosed at the doctors (but lab results were negative). I was sexually active on the pill up until i started on the antibiotics (which happened to be the time i might be ovulating - may not be due to the pill). On the night before my last course of my antibiotics my breast became really and heavy and continoued to the next day. The next day i also felt bloated and had constant hunger pains but didn t feel like eating. The lack of appetite /hunger pains (which i though may have been nausea) continued for two days after (still is). I then experienced lower right abdominal fluttering, pulsing, low pain, and what feels like stretching muscule. Straight after the first initial flutter i had reflux and severe nausea. That night the pain and stretching feeling came along with some dizziness and feeling really warm but not a fever. My question is, could i have a further infection or could i be pregnant? I m a week away from when my period should be due.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013