Treated for UTI. Blood in urine with back pain. Back pain persisting. Chances of kidney stone?

I was treated for a UTI on March 21. There was blood in my urine and I was experincing some lower back pain . I have now finished antibiorics and the infection seems to have cleared up, but I continue to have the lower back pain. I am drinking plenty of water as well as cranberry juice. Today, I notice a sharp pain in the vaginal area especially when I get up to walk. I don t have an appointment with a urologist until May 8. Could this possibly be a kidney stone(s)? Should I continue the water intake and see if it clears up or get it checked ASAP? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013