Treated for TB. Is regular check up necessary and remedy for scars?

i have been infected and treated for TB and i have completed my 9 month course after staying in hospital for 2 and half month, please let me know if my scars will be finished or it will stay remains for life.
please do let me know if i have to do regular checkup for TB in future so it will not come back or my 9month course is enough.
one more think i want to know if i can take alcohol as i am not regular drinker just in some gathering i drink.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013