Treated for STD. Got pregnant. Urine test revealed STD. Can it bounce back without partner contracting it from somebody?

Hi. My partner had an std last 2010 and we were both treated for it. I got pregnant few months after and had pre natal check-ups (urine test inluded). A week ago, i felt i have urinary tract infection so i went to the doctor for check-up/ pap smear and urine test and she also got me tested with std coz i was peeing every 30 mins and felt something bad in between my anus and vagina. And also i felt sharp pain at the sides of my navel. When the result came out the called me right away and gave me zithromax . My problem is my partner is denying he had an affair or had sex with somebody else. He said it just came back. I m not stupid to believe it coz I ve tried to read about std online and i dont see anything that says the bacteria will just come back like that, without having somebody infecting you again. And he had gonorrhea before now its chlamydia. Please help me dump this guy. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013