Treated for PCOS, periods regular, trying to conceive. What to do if not get pregnant?

i had a problem of PCOS but it was a starting phase so i got a treatment for 3 months and after that my periods are coming on regular basis and their is no delay in periods as it was irregular before treatment.Now i want to concieve.I m overweight also.I just want to confirm that should i go for conceiving as my age is 24 yrs.I don t want that again i m going to suffer with pcos because now i want a baby.What to do for conceiving if after trying also i m not getting pregnant. Thanks sonali
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013