Treated chalazion with Tetracycline. Another bump appeared. Eye lid is darkening due to medication. Alternate medication?

A few weeks ago I had a chalazion on my left upper eyelid . I received Tetracycline frm my doc and was told to apply a hot compress as well. That was working, which was a relief. Sadly, a couple days later while the healing in still going on a newly formed bump appeared behind the old one. It near the crease of my eye. The tetracycline does not help and neither is the warm water. My eyelid is now darkened frm such applicarrtion and I m stressing out over this. Meanwhile the bump/chalazion/stye or whatever it is is still there. I m now thinking maybe my doc should prescribe an antibiotic such as Maxitrol, Terramycin or Polysporin . Please help ASAP.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012