Treated bloody stools, pus, severe stomach problems with Cipro, recurred with cramps and blood. What's happening ?

My wht.blood count is 11.6 MCV 97.6 MCH 32.8 absolute nutros 8.9 Creatine .54 I was in the Dominican over the Holidays, came home to bloody stools , pus , severe stomach problems. was put on Cipro for Ecoli. everything appeared to be fine after a week or so, bowel movements returned to normal. Went to Washington, DC to get my Mother in Law who is dying of Conjestive Heart Failure situated at home, worked like a dog for 48 hours, drove 500 miles back to Ontario, Canada where we live, now, this morning have been to the bathroom at least 8x s, small amounts of blood, wicked cramps . Not sure what the heck is happening here, I just know, there is something not right. I see my family physician this afternoon. However, I must say that a week after I was on the Cipro, I did take a stool sample in and it came back negative ??????? any Ideas, Help is certainly appreciated. I have a high end Women s clothing store and seriously have to get back to my life !
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013