Treated MDR tuberculosis. X-ray shows scar. Treatment again?

hello doctor... recently my hubby who s in kuwait has sent me a family visa..I started off with my pcc,n den problems occured in the medical tests..the gamca medical centre found a scar on my xray ..actually I was diagnosed with mdr tuberculosis three years back n im completely cured now,,all my sputum culture reports r negative..I spoke to my doctor who treated me(she s a chest specialist frm d gov of India).She also spoke to the doctor at gamca medical centre who is incharge of making a person fit or unfit..he s not ready to listen..n sd we have certain guidelines n cant make it fit..I have all the medical certificates with me..A disease which is cured n for which I have all d proof vd me..dese gamca people r not accepting...its ridiculous..they re ruining peoples life vd their weird guidelines..they need to make or keep some condtions..if theres any prob in d xray they shud ask for d reason n if the reason is fulfilled n d person is fit non infectious to others nobody in d world shud hav a problem......
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012