Treated CLL with retuxin. Suggested treanda. Any other non-toxic medication?

I was treated for CLL with Retuxin only about 4 years ago and got excellent results. Now doctor is suggesting TREANDA/RETUXIN for my condition. I am opposed (and scared) of putting a poison like TREANDA into my body. Is there not something else that I could combine with Retuxin that is not so toxic? Or just another treatment of Retuxin? I am waiting for the Ibrutinib treatment to be released but am told that is 2 years away....what would be safe to take to get me thru 2 more years? Thank you....Darrell
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013