Traumatic injury, herniated disc between T7-T8, annular tear between L4-L5. MRI of spine shows bulging discs. Possible to have bulging discs without spondylosis?

Is it possible to have bulging discs without spondylosis? Specifically, I suffered a traumatic injury resulting in a herniated disc between my T7-8 and an annualar tear between my L4-5. I have 2 doctors who state that there is no foramenal narrowing. Mri of the lumbar shows bulging discs with normal cauda equina, no paraspinous abnormality, no areas of marrow edema , no spondylolsis or ligamentous damage, and no osseous lesion , yet one doctor insists that I have spondylosis.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012