Traumatic brain injury, Facial fractures, nerves damaged, feels icy-cold, hypothyroidism. Hormone deficiency cause extreme pain?

I had a TBI from a ski accident 4+ years ago. I had numerous facial/ jaw fractures repaired with titanium and also have nerve damage in my face, lips mouth, tongue and inner cheeks and gums. Everything feels icy-cold and is a 10 on scale 1-10 daily, starting in late morning until bedtime , when I take Lunesta to sleep. I have read that TBI can cause pituitary and hormone problems, specifically HGH. I also have hypothyroidism. Could hormone deficientcy cause extreme pain?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012