Trauma in arms and legs with numbness, pain, discoloration, advised MRI and NGO test. What is an NGO test?

Hello sir/mam. My mother in law recently started having major issues in her right arm and leg. She was feeling numbness , pain, discoloration but no itching or irritation. She has consulted a cardiologist who has advised them to go for two MRI full body scans and an NGO test. I just want to confirm if these tests are fine to be done . Also i want to know what is an NGO test. My mother in law is around 47 years age, weight 60 kgs and height 5 foot . My email id is YYYY@YYYY . Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012