Trapped wind. Cannot burp. Bad pain. Is it an obstruction?

I ve had this for about a year now and had about 3 bad examples. It feels like trapped wind and a pressure building that needs relieving by a burp....which never comes. the pain got so excruciating at one stage my wife (unknown to me) called 999 and I was unceremoniously bundled into an ambulance and spent the night in hospital. I don t know if it actually is an obstruction but it certainly feels like it. Can anyone help?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, let me tell you something, this is not the actual thing as patients always described that it is wind trapped, this is totally myth and nothing else, of course patient must be having symptoms and the reason could be hyperacidity, and this condition gives different ideas to the patients, it is better for you to have "Tab Omeprazole 40 mg once in day for four weeks and Tab Domeperidone 30 mg once in day, no need to worry about this, take care and have nice day.