Transvaginal ultrasound shows small follicles growing slowly. How to increase the size of follicles?

hello.. I am currently taking femera 5 mg and on follistim 75 mg per day. I went in for a transvaginal ultrasound today and I was told by my RE that she sees a lot of small follicles but they seem to be growing slowly. Would that be becaue of my using the progesterone suppositories and it through of my menstrual cycle? Pleae help.. trying to find a way to increase the size of my follicles this cycle..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013