Transvaginal ultrasound shows posterior wall adenomyosis, polyps, echogenic structures. What could these be?

my findings in my transvaginal ultrasound is suggestive of posterior wall adenomyosis and echogenic structures, endometrium ane endocervical, suggestive of polyps as described. What are these? My obgynecologist told me that there is an urgent for dmc. Since I have my menstruation erratic with longer days and heavy flow of bleeding, actually I m using diapers in my 3rd day of my menstruation. MY right ovary is 1.93 x 1.14 x 12 and left ovary is 2.61 x l.48 x 1.14? What are these? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer