Transvaginal ultrasound shows blob in red on the left side. What does it mean ?

Hi did a transvaginal ultrasound today and I m wondering what it meant. The toot right screen had a few numbers and it had a D-4.0CM does that mean I have a cyst that big? I ve had a cyst before about 2 years ago. I m concerned also because after she stepped out one of the images had a big circle or oval or blob in red on the left side. Then on the top right had some red spots about 3 of them. Another image had pretty small spots but in blue and was about 3 and it wasnt as big as the blob with red.What does this mean help!!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013