Transvaginal ultrasound shows anteverted uterus with no gestational sac, intrauterine mass but cyst with defined margins, anechoic lumen. Treatment?

on my transvaginal ultrasound ,the result is the uterus is anteverted measuring 7.8cm x 3.5 cm x 4.0. (Ltw) with homogenous myometrial echo pattern.the endometrical strips is infact and unthickened measuring 1.0cm no demonstrable gestational sac or intraurine mass..the right ovary is not enlarged homogenous internal echoes,measuring 1.6 cm x 2.0 cm ..there is a cyst with well defined margins and anechoic lumen in the left ovary measuring 6.7 cm x 4.2 cm x 48 cm (Lwh) what does it means do i need a surgery or medicine
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013