Transvaginal ultrasound showing bulky ovary and pelvic inflammatory disease. Is it serious?

Hi My UGS Transvaginal report show the following, Uterus: AV, AF devoid of contents & bulky in size. Myometrial echotexture is normal. A hypoechonic halo is noted around the uterine body. There is no focal lesion. There is no evidence of any intrauterine gestation sac. Endometrium = 10.0 mm Ovaries : Lt ovary is normal in size and echotexture. Rt ovary is slightly bulky and contains two follicles 13.7 mm & 11.3 mm in size. Cul de sac contains some fluid. Impression : PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE . I am really worried about the report, is there any thing to panic. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012