Transvaginal ultrasound showed retroverted uterus, homogenous myometrium, polycystic ovaries, minimal fluid in cul de sac. What does it mean?

I took earlier my trans-v & the results are: cervix - 2.2x1.8x1.9cm; uterus - 3.9x4.3x3.9cm; endometrium - 0.9cm; ovaries - 2.9x2.8x2.3cm(R) 2.7x2.6x2.3cm (L). The remarks said that my uterus is retroverted ith homogenous myometrium . The endometrium is thick and intact. Both ovaries are located lateral to the uterus containing multiple ( 12) small follicles each measuring less than 1cm suggestive of polycystic ovaries. There is minimal fluid in the cul de sac. Can you please explain to me this result?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012