Transvaginal ultrasound done, intracavitary central sonolucency, abnormal endometrium, prominent cervix, bilateral follicular cysts. Suggest?

my transvaginal ultrasound results were on some of the transverse images there is a suggestion of intracavitary 7.0 x 8.0 central sonolucency! Normal uterus with questionable abnormal endometrium measuring 9 and 10mm in width. Prominent cervix . Follicular cyst bilaterally! I am a 37 yr old have had 4 live births vaginally with no complications! What do these results mean!
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012