Transvaginal sonography of pelvis, bilateral bulky overies, small intramural fibroid psterior wall, uterus appeared retroverted

HI I GOT MY TRANSVAGINAL SONOGRAPHY OF THE PELVIS DONE TODAY I GOT THE RESULT AS BILATERAL BULKY OVARIES AND SMALL INTRAMURAL FIBROID PSTERIOR WALL, REST ALL PELVIC FINDINGS NORMAL UTERUS APPEARED RETROVERTED ,RIGHT OVARY MEASURED 2.9X2.8X2.4 VOLUME 10.13CC AND LEFT OVARY MEASURED 2.5X2.4X2.2 VOLUME 6.86CC (NO PCOD ) CAN U BRIEF ME WHAT SHOULD I TAKE CARE OF AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012