Transvaginal scan shows anteverted uterus, nabothian cysts, enlarged ovaries, immature follicles. Will I conceive?

Hi Dr. I am 37 years old and my trans vaginal scan report says my uterus is anteverted measuring 7.2cmx4.1cmx4.5cm with endometrial thickness of 9mm, also says multiple nabothian cysts in the cervix and both ovaries are enlarged and show multiple immature follicles located along th eperphery. Will these condition cause problems to conceive? How do I treat this and have a healthy pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012